FALL SPRING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION

2 posters

Go down

TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION Empty TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION

Post  Admin Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Please post your relevant queries to the TOPIC mentioned above.
You will be answered for all your queries with as much relevant and up to date information as possible.

You may also like to see our FAQs and/or other relevant topics.

Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the good or bad work we do. We will appreciate that.

Regards,
MedAbroad

TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION Fall%20image%20yellow

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.medabroad.info

Back to top Go down

TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION Empty Temporary Stay

Post  jhdream Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:24 am

hi
i wanted to know that if i want to look for an apartment and i cant find it bfr hand in india then where shud i stay in us for lik 2-3 days till i manage to find an apartment?

jhdream

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION Empty Where to stay?

Post  Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi JhDream,

Every university has an International Office. These people can help you get adjusted with either some Volunteer of your country or simply at one of their dorms or apartments as soon as you reach there. There are some student representatives in the International Office from respective countries, like I am the one for ETSU presently for INDIAN students. When they send you I20 letter, they mention about such volunteers like me. You can contact them through emails and phone numbers. They can accommodate you temporarily and finally you can move in with somebody. (This detail is also updated online.)
Also, if those volunteers suggest you about staying on campus, applying to Housing always helps.

admin

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.medabroad.info

Back to top Go down

TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION Empty Re: TRAVELLING,PICK UP, ROOM PARTNER,ACCOMODATION

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down