FALL SPRING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regarding ECE

Go down

regarding ECE Empty regarding ECE

Post  Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:59 pm

regarding ECE,urgent
Cud anybdy help me out in this:
I have applied to UAB for Hosp adminis and they want my course by course evaluation.i have a few doubts

1.they want mark sheet for every failed/retaken exams.I had 2 backs in 2nd yr but Rajiv gandhi university,karnatak does not issue separated mark sheets for teh failed attempt,what do i do.

2.Is it necesaary that i have to complete my intership be4 getting my ECE done,i will complete internship by april.

3.Is course by course evaluation wats required foe DDS also

Pls help me out anybody,its urgent.

thank a lot

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.medabroad.info

Back to top Go down

regarding ECE Empty Re: regarding ECE

Post  Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Cud anybdy help me out in this:
I have applied to UAB for Hosp adminis and they want my course by course evaluation.i have a few doubts

1.they want mark sheet for every failed/retaken exams.I had 2 backs in 2nd yr but Rajiv gandhi university,karnatak does not issue separated mark sheets for teh failed attempt,what do i do.
send them all the marksheets that you do have.. its ok i believe ..if they really ask you then you can simply tell them that its not being issued.. they simply want all your marksheets that states that you gave the exam again and the marks obtained.
2.Is it necesaary that i have to complete my intership be4 getting my ECE done,i will complete internship by april Yes its necessary that your Intersnship be completed else they wont consider that you finished off with your course.

3.Is course by course evaluation wats required foe DDS also.
Yes, indeed its required for DDS also..BUT then only from ECE and not from other evaluation agency as some universities ask the evaluation from WES etc.. for DDS only ECE is worthwhile and nothing else.

Pls help me out anybody,its urgent.
i hope that helps!!

thank a lot
U are welcome!!
HnH

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.medabroad.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: